Pages

Sunday 18 April 2010

Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th April

Saturday is always a rest day, and had a massive cheat day. Full cooked breakfast in the pub, followed by a McGang Bang from McDonalds for lunch and chocolate, popcorn and root beer with my wee boy while we watched movies at night

Sunday

Bench press

60kg x 3
70kg x 3
77.5kg x 17

dumb bell rows x 50kg

14r/12r
10r/8l
10r/7l

Metcon was supposed to be 5 rounds of

5 tire flips 160kg
50m farmers walk 160kg (80kg per hand)
3 atlas stone lifts 80kg

Started off easily enough with the tire flips and the first half of the farmers walk, but putting them back down I felt a little tweek in my back. I know now that if I feel anything funky with my back that I just stop and call it a day. Foam rolled it a bit and tried to stretch it out. Feels tight but not too bad

1 comment:

TexasPatrick said...

http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/how-to/how-to-make-bacon-fat-popcorn-114252?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+apartmenttherapy/thekitchn+%28The+Kitchn%29

Popcorn + bacon fat. Just Do it.