Pages

Saturday 18 October 2008

Drawings, podcasts and food available at work


This picture was drawn by WEE kid and is me playing Guitar Hero


Just finished my run of 3 nightshifts and i actually enjoyed them. No customers to worry about, the time flew in because I was really busy and I could take in my iPod and listen to music all night. After My first shift I loaded up my iPod with episodes of CrossFit Radio and also an audio book "Darkly Deaming Dexter". This made the shift go even faster. So now my iPod i loaded up with another few podcasts, this time Stepen Fry podgrams, also "I am Legend" audio book and finally Joe Rogan stand up comedy.

The photo above was taken in the canteen at work and is the only food that is available there. No wonder peole in this country and a mess


another arty shot - bow down to the black gold!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

TexasPatrick said...

"I am Legend" by Richard Mattheson?

Nice.

Davie said...

Yeah, downloaded it last night, wil listen to it tomorrow in the night shift