Pages

Sunday 28 February 2010

Sunday 28th February


Fun and games with an atlas stone.


Went up to my mate Dereks gym, Maverick Strength and Conditioning, for the last of my de-load workouts from Jay Ashman at Strong Island. 3 sets of back squats followed by tabata front squats and a finisher of 3 x 250m sprints on the rower. I also had to have a play with some new toys - atlas stone, fat bar power cleans and farmers walk handles. Only managed to get the atlas stone to my lap but was happy with that, will need to check out some videos on how to shoulder it.

Back squats

5 x 40kg
5 x 50kg
5 x 60kg

Tabata front squats with 45kg - 10,7,9,8,8,6,8,8

250m sprints on rower 42secs,45secs,45secs

80kg atlas stone - managed to lap it but wasnt sure how to get it too my shoulder

Power cleans with fat bar - 61kg in total - a couple of reps

bach extensions on the GHD 3 x 10 reps

No comments: